The Mahogany, Extremely Unique and Rare, Redish-Brown Jadeite Jadeite (Grade A) Hand Carved Ring, Size 10 US
This is a very rare jadeite ring with a uniform reddish-brown color throughout the Band. This color is usually not seen in jadeite jade making it an unusual yet extremely exciting and valuable ring. Although every piece of jadeite is different you can be sure you'll never see another piece with this Mahogany color and uniformity in the grain.
With a very unique Reddish-Brown Mahogany color this ring is absolutely unique and attractive and would look perfect as a ring or worn on a necklace as a pendant.
It has a cool temperature to the touch and you can feel the surge of positive energy when you put it on.
Also known as Fei Cui by the Chinese, this special stone possesses very unique physical characteristics. For one, the density of Jadeite is far greater than that of most other stones and therefore it is extremely heavy for its size. It is also extremely cold to the touch and exhibits radiant energy coming from within the stone.
The Mahogany, Extremely Unique and Rare, Reddish-Brown Jadeite Jadeite (Grade A)
- Model: The Mahogany, Extremely Unique and Rare, Redish-Brown Jadeite Jadeite (Grade A) Hand Carved Ring
- Size : 10 US.
- Width : 12.3 mm.
- Depth : 3.6 mm.
- Weight : 8.4 grams / 42.3 ct.
- Shape and Cut : Hand Carved
- Colour : Reddish-Brown Mahogany-Opaque
- Product Type : Gemstone Ring
- Style : Asian Ring Style
- Regional Feature : Myanmar
- Ships Worldwide from : Chiang Mai, Thailand