The Interlinking Chain Knot, Jadeite Jade (Grade A) Hand Carved from One Piece of Rough.
This is a unique, one of a kind interlinking chain knot made from one piece of rough glassy jadeite jade from Myanmar.
The three chain links that interlock are separate pieces and can move a bit and you can feel the glassiness of the jadeite when the pieces rub on each other. A most difficult piece to carve, very few people in the world possess the skills necessary to complete such a masterpiece.
This special green jadeite jade only comes from the mountains of Kachin State, Myanmar and is considered by many, to be the 'stone of heaven' unequal in value and shrouded in mystery.
This piece exhibits exceptional Glassy-Green translucency making it an extremely amazing, eye catching piece.
Jadeite is known as stone of heaven that brings the owner prosperity and good health. It also has protective and healing powers which help in preventing its owner from any ill fortunes.
One of a kind, The Interlinking Chain Knot, Jadeite Jade (Grade A) Hand Carved
- Model : The Interlinking Chain Knot, Jadeite Jade (Grade A) Hand Carved from One Piece of Rough
- Size : 2.5 cm. x 2.5 cm. x 2.5 cm.
- Weight : 10.7 grams
- Material : Semi-Translucent Green Jadeite Jade (Grade A)
- Color: Semi-Translucent Green
- Technique : Hand-Carved
- Product Type : The Interlinking Chain Knot
- Regional Feature : Myanmar
- Ships Worldwide from : Chiang Mai, Thailand