Thai Traditional Phra Somdej Buddha Relief Carving, Hand Carved, Natural Semi-Translucent Black Jadeite Jade (Grade A), A Beautiful Carving for a Pendant.
This black jadeite is semi translucent showing a gorgeous green color when transmitted light is shined through the stone.
This special stone only comes from the mountains of Kachin State, Myanmar (Burma) and is considered by many, to be the 'stone of heaven' unequal in value and shrouded in mystery.
This is made from Burmese Natural Black Jadeite Jade (Grade A) carving done by Thai Master Craftsmen in Chiang Mai province, Thailand.
This piece is unique and possibly one of the only examples of this type of Buddhist Relief Carving in translucent black jadeite material.
Also known as Fei Cui by the Chinese, this special stone possesses very unique physical characteristics. For one, the density of Jadeite is far greater than that of most other stones and therefore it is extremely heavy for its size. It is also extremely cold to the touch and exhibits radiant energy coming from within the stone.
Thai Traditional Phra Somdej Buddha Carving, Semi-Translucent Black Jadeite Jade
- Product : Thai Traditional Phra Somdej Buddha Relief Carving
- Size : Width 20 mm. x Height 33 mm. x Thickness 4 mm.
- Weight : 7.3 grams / 36.7 ct.
- Material : Semi-Translucent, Black Jadeite Jade (Grade A)
- Technique : Hand-Carved
- Product Type : Sculpture Carving
- Style : Thai Phra Somdej Buddha Style
- Use : Art & Collectible
- Regional Feature : Myanmar
- Ships Worldwide from : Chiang Mai, Thailand