Thai Traditional Phra Somdej Buddha, Hand. Carved, Natural Translucent Light Green "Moss In Snow" Patterned Jadeite Jade (Grade A), A Beautiful Carving for a Pendant
This special stone only comes from the mountains of Kachin State, Myanmar (Burma) and is considered by many, to be the 'stone of heaven' unequal in value and shrouded in mystery.
This is made from Burmese Natural White Jadeite Jade (Grade A) carving done by Thai Master Craftsmen in Chiang Mai province, Thailand. This piece is unique and the only one of its kind.
This piece is unique and one of a kind. This is an excellent quality, handmade. A rare item, great for every gem lover and collector.
Also known as Fei Cui by the Chinese, this special stone possesses very unique physical characteristics. For one, the density of Jadeite is far greater than that of most other stones and therefore it is extremely heavy for its size. It is also extremely cold to the touch and exhibits radiant energy coming from within the stone.
Jadeite is excellent for healing feelings of guilt, and for extreme cases of defeatism. It also treats "pathological normality," an excessive desire to adapt oneself to a group, even if it is sect-like, exaggerated militarism, a follow-the-leader attitude, or the compulsive desire to give in to general opinion to belong no matter.
Thai Traditional Phra Somdej Buddha, Hand. Carved, Natural Translucent Light
- Product : Thai Traditional Phra Somdej Buddha, Hand. Carved, Natural Translucent Light Green "Moss In Snow" Patterned Jadeite Jade (Grade A)
- Size : Width 24.5 mm. x Height 37 mm. x Thickness 5.9 mm.
- Weight : 14.6 Grams / 73.3 ct.
- Material : Natural Moss in Snow Patterned Jadeite Jade (Grade A)
- Technique : Hand-Carved
- Product Type : Sculpture Carving
- Style : Thai Phra Somdej Buddha Style
- Use : Art & Collectible
- Regional Feature : Myanmar
- Ships Worldwide from : Chiang Mai, Thailand