This is a gorgeous hand carved, Moss in Snow patterned, Light-Green Jadeite Jade (Grade A) Thai elephant figurine with a professional polish and unique Thai look.
This carving is made of jadeite Jade that is opaque and shows a very nice green color on part of the carving.
This is made from Natural Jadeite Jade (Grade A) carving created by Thai Master Craftsmen located in the Chiang Mai province of Northern Thailand.
Also known as Fei Cui by the Chinese, this special stone possesses very unique physical characteristics. For one, the density of Jadeite is far greater than that of most other stones and therefore it is extremely heavy for its size. It is also extremely cold to the touch and exhibits a radiant energy coming from within the stone.
Jadeite is known as stone of heaven that brings owner prosperity and good health. It also has protective and healing power which help preventing its owner from bad luck.
Striking ZigZag, Moss in Snow Patterned, Light-Green Jadeite Jade (Grade A)
- Product : Striking Moss in Snow Patterned, Light-Green Jadeite Jade (Grade A)Hand Carved Thai Elephant Figurine
- Size : H 5.48 cm. x W 4.34 cm. x D 2.48 cm.
- Weight : 49.8 Grams / 249.3 ct
- Material : Moss in Snow Light-Green Jadeite Jade (Grade A)
- Technique : Hand-Carved
- Product Type : Carved Figurine
- Style : Thai Elephant
- Use : Art & Collectible
- Regional Feature : Myanmar
- Ships Worldwide from : Chiang Mai, Thailand