9 Princess Cut Burmese Unheated/Untreated Rubies Set in a Solid 14K Yellow Gold Band
This Burmese Ruby ring is from my own designs which are handcrafted by me personally and unique in everyway. Every single one of my pieces are one of a kind creations. I do not make copies of them, or make the same in another color. You will own the only one!
The ruby is considered to be the most powerful gem in the universe, and is associated with many astral signs. To own a ruby is said to have contentment and peace.
Placed under a pillow the ruby may ward off bad dreams. Given as a gift, the ruby is a symbol of friendship and love. The ruby is also the symbol of vitality and royalty.
The Ruby is filled with love. It also helps sexual love to be more passionate. Persons lacking in self-love should have and mediate on the Ruby. It also gives the courage to be the best that a person can be.
Ruby works with the flow of blood as an aid in circulation. It aids the cleansing and removal of infection or germs in the blood.
9 Princess Cut Burmese Unheated/Untreated Rubies Set in a Solid 14K Yellow Gold
- Model Number : 9 Princess Cut Burmese Unheated/Untreated Rubies Set in a Solid 14K Yellow Gold Band
- Size: 6 1/4 US / 13.5 HK
- Ring Weight: 1.29 grams
- Material : 7 Princess Cut Unheated/ Untreated Burmese Ruby mounted in solid 14K yellow gold band
- Type : Ring Band
- Technique : Hand Made
- Product Type : Burmese Ruby
- Style : Gemstone Mounted Gold Band
- Regional Feature : Myanmar
- Ships Worldwide from : Chiang Mai, Thailand