Hand Carved, Multi Green Jadeite Jade (Grade A) Carved into Phra Phuttha Chinnarath Famous Thai Buddhist Talisman Amulet Pendant Style, A Stunningly Beautiful Carving for a Pendant
Phra Buddha Chinnarath is a golden Sukhothai-style Buddha statue in Phitsanulok’s historic temple of Wat Phra Si Rattana Mahathat. Many people see the statue as the most beautiful Buddha statue in the whole of Thailand. The statue’s name translates as “The King of Victory.” It is in the “Calling the Earth to Witness” posture, with crossed legs, one hand resting in the lap, and the other pointing toward the ground. This pose is representative of the time that the Lord Buddha reached enlightenment. Phra Phuttha Chinnarath at Wat Phra Si Rattana Mahathat Temple, Phitsanulok Province, Thailand.
This is made from Burmese Natural Multi Green Jadeite Jade (Grade A) carving done by Thai Master Craftsmen in Chiang Mai province, Thailand. This piece is unique and the only one of its kind.
This special stone only comes from the mountains of Kachin State, Myanmar (Burma) and is considered by many, to be the 'stone of heaven' unequal in value and shrouded in mystery.
Also known as Fei Cui by the Chinese, this special stone possesses very unique physical characteristics. For one, the density of Jadeite is far greater than that of most other stones and therefore it is extremely heavy for its size. It is also extremely cold to the touch and exhibits radiant energy coming from within the stone.
Multi Green Jadeite Jade (Grade A) Carved into Phra Phuttha Chinnarath
- Product : Multi Green Jadeite Jade (Grade A) Carved into Phra Phuttha Chinnarath Famous Thai Buddhist Talisman Amulet Pendant
- Size : Width 22 mm. x Height 38 mm. x Thickness 10 mm.
- Weight : 13.7 Grams / 68.6 ct.
- Material : Multi Green Jadeite Jade (Grade A)
- Technique : Hand-Carved
- Product Type : Sculpture Carving
- Style : Phra Phuttha Chinnarath Famous Thai Buddha Style
- Use : Art & Collectible
- Regional Feature : Myanmar
- Ships Worldwide from : Chiang Mai, Thailand