This is a Gorgeous Large and Rare 5.3 ct. Natural Unheated / Untreated Rough Emerald Crystal Specimen, Top Transparency from NSW Australia.
This rough Emerald is a great specimen to add to any gem lover's collection. It possess clear features with only minor inclusions and therefor could easily be cut into a faceted grade gemstone depending upon your preference.
This Emerald shows extremely unique features on the surface of the crystal in a natural formation unique to the Emeralds from New South Wales. The clarity of this crystal and the sheer size make it a rare and valuable specimen that will be sure to appreciate in value in the years to come.
This Emerald could also be made into a precious pendant that could be worn continually or used for the unique creation of a one-of-a-kind ring. What ever your needs this crystal is sure to impress with its transparency and silky features.
Heaven's Crystal, 5.3 ct. Natural Unheated / Untreated Rough Emerald Crystal
- Model Number : Natural Unheated / Untreated Rough Emerald Crystal from NSW Australia
- Weight : 5.3 ct.
- Size h 13 mm. x w 5 mm. x d 6 mm.
- Material : Beryl: Emerald
- Type : Emerald
- Product Type : Emerald Gemstone: Natural Crystal Specimen
- Style : Rough Crystal
- Regional Feature : New South Wales, Australia
- Ships from : Chiang Mai, Thailand