Gorgeous Natural Zambian Amethyst, Hand Carved Ganesh Statue Set in a 92.5 % Silver Bail Plated With 18K White Gold. The Healing Elephant God
This is made from natural zambian amethyst carving done by Thai Master Craftsmen in Chiang Mai province, Thailand.
This piece is Unique and one of a kind. Zambian Amethyst carved into a statue of the hindu lord god Ganesh (elephant head). A rare item, great for every gem lover and collector.
Ganesh is the Hindu Lord of success and the destroyer of evils and obstacles. Also known as Ganapati and Vighneshvara, he is revered as the god of protection,education, knowledge, wisdom and wealth.
Ganesha is the remover of obstacles and the first to be worshipped among all Lords. His presence removes all obstacles and gives blessings with Riddhi-Siddhi.
Hand Carved Ganesh Statue Set in a 92.5 % Hand Made Silver Bail Plated With 18K
- Material : Gorgeous Natural Zambian Amethyst, Hand Carved Ganesh Statue Set in a 92.5 % Silver Bail Plated With 18K White Gold.
- Pendant Weight : 10.2 grams / 51.3 ct.
- Pendant Size : H 3.2 cm x W 2 cm x D 1.4 cm.
- Type : Natural Zambian Amethyst
- Technique : Hand-Carved
- Product Type : Sculpture Carving
- Style : Hindu Lord/God Ganesh/Ganesha
- Use : Art & Collectible
- Theme : Hindu
- Regional Feature : Zambia
- Ships Worldwide from Chiang Mai, Thailand