This is a gorgeous hand carved, Moss in Snow Patterned, Green Jadeite Jade (Grade A) Thai elephant figurine with a professional polish and unique Thai look.
This carving is made of jadeite Jade that is opaque and shows a very nice green color on part of the carving.
This is made from Natural Jadeite Jade (Grade A) carving created by Thai Master Craftsmen located in the Chiang Mai province of Northern Thailand.
Also known as Fei Cui by the Chinese, this special stone possesses very unique physical characteristics. For one, the density of Jadeite is far greater than that of most other stones and therefore it is extremely heavy for its size. It is also extremely cold to the touch and exhibits a radiant energy coming from within the stone.
Jadeite is known as stone of heaven that brings owner prosperity and good health. It also has protective and healing power which help preventing its owner from bad luck.
Jadeite is excellent for healing feelings of guilt, and for extreme cases of defeatism. It also treats "pathological normality," an excessive desire to adapt oneself to a group, even if it is sect-like, exaggerated militarism, a follow-the-leader attitude, or the compulsive desire to give in to general opinion to belong no matter
Gorgeous Green Jadeite Jade (Grade A) Moss in Snow Patterned, Hand Carved
- Product : Gorgeous Green Jadeite Jade (Grade A) Moss in Snow Patterned, Hand Carved Thai Elephant Figurine,
- Size : H 5.48 cm. x W 4.34 cm. x D 2.35 cm.
- Weight : 49.95 Grams / 249.8 ct
- Material : Moss in Snow Paterned-Green Jadeite Jade (Grade A)
- Technique : Hand-Carved
- Product Type : Carved Figurine
- Style : Thai Elephant
- Use : Art & Collectible
- Regional Feature : Myanmar
- Ships Worldwide from : Chiang Mai, Thailand