Extremely Icy, High Quality, Natural Icy Jadeite Jade, Grade A with white topaz set in a handcrafted ring, made from lightweight silver 92.5 Ring with 18k Rose Gold plating and with accompanying Gem Lab Certificate.
This special ring is truly perfect for engagements, weddings and anniversaries and is the only one like it in the world. This design is original, making it a very unique piece of jewelry.
This type of clear Icy Jadeite is very rare and highly valued by the Chinese people for its clear essence and purity. It is also used for luck when gambling or auctioning for things.
Clear Icy Jadeite is a special stone that only comes from the mountains of Kachin State, Myanmar (Burma) and is considered by many, to be the actual 'stone of heaven' unequal in value and shrouded in mystery.
This stone is perfect for a woman's ring and will surely bring good luck due to its deeply saturated clear color. The surface is of a high polished luster with a fine texture.
This ring is truly a one of a kind item, seeking that very special person with good Karma and positive energy who will appreciate it for how very rare and beautiful it is.
This ring is a unique, adjustable type of ring that can change sizes with ease.
Please note this stone does contain some slight inclusions
Also known as Fei Cui by the Chinese, this special stone possesses very unique physical characteristics. For one, the density of Jadeite is far greater than that of most other stones and therefore it is extremely heavy for its size. It is also extremely cold to the touch and exhibits radiant energy coming from within the stone.
Jadeite is excellent for healing feelings of guilt, and for extreme cases of defeatism. It also treats "pathological normality," an excessive desire to adapt oneself to a group, even if it is sect-like, exaggerated militarism, a follow-the-leader attitude, or the compulsive desire to give in to general opinion to belong no matter.
Free Express Shipping with this Ring!!
Extremely Icy, High Quality, Rare Natural Icy Jadeite Jade (Grade A)
- Model : Extremely Icy, High Quality, Natural Icy Jadeite Jade, Grade A with white topaz set in a handcrafted ring, made from lightweight silver 92.5 Ring with 18k Rose Gold plating with accompanying Gem Lab Certificate.
- Stone Size : H 9.7 mm. x W 7.6 mm. x D 6.2 mm.
- Ring Size : Easily Adjustable, presently set at 7 1/2 US
- Ring Weight : 2.19 grams
- Stone Size: 3.6ct.
- Material : Extremely Saturated, clear icy Jadeite Jade
- Type : Burmese Jadeite Jade
- Technique : Hand-Cut
- Product Type : Permanently Set Jadeite and Diamond Gemstone Ring
- Style : Jadeite Cabochon/ Diamond Facet
- Regional Feature : Myanmar
- Shipping Worldwide from : Chiang Mai, Thailand