This is an 4 mm. Icy White-Light Green Jadeite Jade (Grade A) is made with small sized round beads. These beads are semi-translucent white/very light green color.
A unique piece of jewelry that has real weight to it. These beads are threaded on a non-stretchable string.
Natural Jadeite has long been known for its health benefits and just by wearing it on your neck you will feel your blood cool and your tensions ease.
White jadeite has been known for the protective and healing qualities associated with its use for thousands of years by Asian people. Wearing it symbolizes ' a peaceful life' and has also been known to protect from evil spirits. It also helps to enhance longevity and is known to bring good luck.
Please Note: These beads do show some irregular shapes due to the fact that they were manufactured in the rural mining region of Kachin State, Myanmar.
Also known as Fei Cui by the Chinese, this special stone possesses very unique physical characteristics. For one, the density of Jadeite is far greater than that of most other stones and therefore it is extremely heavy for its size. It is also extremely cold to the touch and exhibits a radiant energy coming from within the stone.
Jadeite is known as stone of heaven that brings owner prosperity and good health. It also has protective and healing power which help preventing its owner from bad luck.
4 mm. Icy White- Light Green Jadeite Jade (Grade A) Round and Cylindrical Beaded
- Model : Semi-Translucent Icy White-Light Green Jadeite Jade (Grade A) Round and Cylindrical Beaded Necklace
- Necklace Length : 18 inch
- Necklace Weight : 16.1 grams
- Bead Size Diameter 4 mm.
- Material : Semi-Translucent Icy White-Light Green Jadeite Jade (Grade A)
- Type : Jadeite Round and Cylindrical Beads
- Technique : Hand-Cut
- Product Type : Jadeite Jade Gemstone Beads
- Style : Necklace
- Regional Feature : Myanmar
- Ships Worldwide from : Chiang Mai, Thailand