1.85 ct. Unheated/Untreated Highly Translucent, Blue Sapphire Cabochon Gemstone set in Brass Holder Ring for Display
This Gorgeous Blue Sapphire from Myanmar is a gorgeous dark blue color that glimmers in the light, showing inner hues of cornflower blue with the utmost translucency. Truly a natural work of art, this blue sapphire would look great in either a man or women's ring.
Blue Sapphires from Myanmar are one of the finest quality of Sapphires and have an in-depth blue shade due to the presence of chromium, although sometimes they can have shades of blue or light blue. Burmese Sapphires come from only a few particular areas, namely Mogok in northern Burma and Mong-Hsu to the east of Mandalay.
Note: This Stone was mined in Myanmar which comonly set stones in inexpensive brass rings due to export laws imposed by Myanmar's government. These temporary settings should only be used for display purposes and minimal wearing until the stone can be set into proper silver or gold jewelry.
1.85 ct. Natural Unheated/Untreated Highly Translucent, Blue Sapphire Cabochon
- Model Number : Unheated/Untreated Highly Translucent, Blue Sapphire Cabochon Gemstone set in Brass Holder Ring for Display
- Material : Natural Blue Sapphire
- Stone Weight: 1.85 ct.
- Stone Size : H 6 mm. x W 5 mm. x D 4 mm.
- Ring Size : 6 US Size
- Technique : Hand Carved
- Treatment: UnHeated/Untreated
- Style: Faceted Gemstone
- Regional Feature : Myanmar
- Ships Worldwide from : Chiang Mai, Thailand