0.45 ct. Gorgeous Blue Sapphire (Heated) Faceted Gemstone
This Gorgeous Blue Sapphire from Myanmar is a nice dark-blue color that glimmers in the light showing inner hues of cornflower blue. Truly a natural work of art, this blue sapphire would look great in either a man or women's ring or pendant.
Blue Sapphires are one of the finest quality of Sapphires and have an in-depth blue shade due to the presence of chromium, although sometimes they can have shades of blue or light blue. Burmese Sapphires come from only a few particular areas, namely Mogok in northern Myanmar and Mong-Hsu to the east of Mandalay.
0.45 ct. Gorgeous Blue Sapphire (Heated) Round Shape, faceted Gemstone
- Model Number : 0.45 ct. Gorgeous Blue Sapphire (Heated) Faceted Gemstone
- Stone Size : 0.5 x 0.5 x 0.2 cm
- Carat : 0.45 ct.
- Material : Natural Blue Sapphire (Corundum)
- Technique : Hand Carved
- Treatment: Heated
- Style: Faceted Gemstone
- Regional Feature : Myanmar
- Ships Worldwide from : Chiang Mai, Thailand